Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and I woke up to a nice surprise. I was nominated for a Liebster Award. I’ll be honest, I had no idea what I’m looking at as I never heard of Liebster Award, but now I am grasping the idea of it. I would like to thank Apple Rae owner of IdeaProvoker, it is very kind of you to nominate me. I really appreciate it, and you chose perfect timing as it was my birthday. I don’t know if my blog is worth the nomination but I’m grateful for the thought. I generally don’t like receiving things but this is different, it’s nice Please visit her page as she is a great writer that makes stories which just suck you right into them whether by grasping for your emotions or being able to relate to them. It’s worth reading and following.
I followed the rules and nominated other people and some of them probably want to know what it is. Liebster Award is a way to get your blog out there and bring more people to it. It shows respect to your blog and gives recognition. You are nominated and then you nominate others. Yes it sounds like these annoying chains you get on Facebook but, first of all the participation is optional and secondly its beneficial to you. I’m sure you could use some extra followers and you are thinking what to write next anyway so why not join in.
So what are the rules?
You thank the person who nominated you, answer 11 questions they created, than make up 11 creative question of your own. Next of course nominate another 5-11 bloggers, and in your post don’t forget to list the rules and display the reward. From what I manged to learn when you post your award link your post in comments on https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/ anyway he explains it all better.
Now I’ll answer the questions by IdeaProvoker, next I will nominate some more people and at the end I’ll ask my questions.
- If you’re given a round trip ticket for free and you can choose any country, what will that be and why? I would choose South Korea as my girlfriend is fascinated by Korea studying the language and culture. So I would love to be able to take her there.
- What is your best physical asset?
My brain I guess, the other asset is not appropriate to write here, haha just kidding
- Hot shower or cold shower? And why? Hot, I generally hate cold.
- What/Who inspired you to start your blog and what/who inspires you everyday to keep on writing? I have gained interest in writing due to my teacher which I had for the last year of school. the person who motivated me to start a blog was Paulina. She pushed me over the edge to make it as I was hesitating to crate a blog for a long time and she is also the person who motivates me to keep writing.
- Name your top 5 favorite books of all time. Andrzej Sapkowski and his Witcher series. There is 7 books in the series so pick and choose.
- If you’re going to be a teacher or a professor, what will you teach? If I knew anything about it than I would choose Chemistry and become the mad scientist. I remember one chemistry class when we were mixing some shit over the bunsen burners. Naturally ignoring the safety precautions I wanted to see what it smells like, so I put the flask to my nose and oh it burned, all the way through the nose throat and lungs felt like on fire. Or I would become another Walter White.
- If you won a million dollar today, what will be the first thing you’ll buy and why? A house, to secure my future and not to worry I could become homeless. And a beautiful engagement ring.
- Define a good writing style or a great blog post. It’s a hard question because everyone is unique and that must be the essence of it be unique, meaning just be yourself don’t try to be someone else.
- What’s that one thing you should have done today that you procrastinated to do? Clean the house.
- Do you follow any particular diet? If yes, please share the details. Yes I do, I follow the miracle diet. I eat whatever I want and hope for a miracle.
- What hurts you the most? Seeing the ones I love sad.
I want to nominate few people for the Liebster Award and I hope you check them out, you wont regret it and pressing the follow button wont hurt you. And the nominees are:
- Joseph Emerson
- Zairron Plaguestrider
- Hazel Blightsome
- Tar & Ash
I chose some of the many blogs I follow. There is no bad blog that I’m following and I hope you will think the same, so, I chose the few blogs that don’t have a huge number of followers so they can maybe get a few extra.
Now for the Questions:
- If you could hear colours, how would your favourite colour sound?
- If you could enter a world from a book or movie, what would it be?
- When reading this sentence. ‘Proper punctuation makes all the difference between a sentence that’s well written, and a sentence that’s, well, written.’ do you feel like you need to work on it like me?
- Midas touch or healing touch?
- If life could have background music, but only 3 songs, what would they be?
- Your 1 wish can come true, no limits, what would it be?
- If you could become an animal/creature, real or mythological what would you be?
- Over one night you can learn 3 out of 6909 languages that are spoken in the world today. What are they?
- What superpower do you desire?
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
- Did you ever experienced unexplained/paranormal event? can you describe it?
Like I said, you don’t need to participate but it will give you something to do.